The Focus of beauty is on the face, so how do you make your skin better? The following editor will introduce you to the seven beauty and skin care tips, I hope it will be useful to
7 Beauty and Skin Care Tips
Beauty and skin care tips 1: Body exfoliation
The elbows, knees, and back heels are gently rubbed with talc to remove the old and darkened keratin. In severe cases, you can apply petroleum jelly and cover it with a band or plastic wrap overnight. The effect is remarkable.
Beauty and skin care tips 2: Hand skin care methods
1. Doing housework or washing dishes causes your hands to become red and wrinkled. Dissolve 3 teaspoons of refined salt into a basin of warm water and soak your hands for about 5 minutes to help your hands restore whiteness and softness;
2. Wipe dry after soaking and apply hand cream immediately (In fact, I think the most useful thing is to wear gloves to do housework. PS If you want to eliminate foot fatigue, soak your feet in warm salt water for a few minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
Beauty and skin care tips 3: Plant detoxification
1. Red pomegranate. Used to maintain a youthful appearance and healthy state.
2. Green tea. Contains rich antioxidant essence, which can prevent skin damage due to ultraviolet radiation, smoking, pollution, etc., and can remove yellow gas from the skin.
3. Peony. It has the dual effects of clearing away heat and turbidity and promoting blood circulation, can help promote skin circulation and metabolism, and adjust the metabolic balance of moisture and oil.
4. Safflower. Improve blood microcirculation, promote cell metabolism, improve skin roughness, wrinkles and dark spots.
5. Ganoderma lucidum. Anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, increase hair shine.
Beauty and skin care tips 4: Tips for removing acne on nose
1. Prepare a well-functioning eyebrow plucking tweezers.
2. Clean your face thoroughly, and then do exfoliation, deep cleansing mask or steaming your face. When the acne has come out a little, use tweezers to hold the acne head, and then gently pull it away. Annoying acne is uprooted.
3. This method of clamping acne is the least harmful to the skin, and it is also the least likely to cause large pores and pit scars. As for those acne who can’t get out of their heads, ignore them for the time being and fight again next time!
Beauty and skin care tips 5: Bag eye swelling
1. Soak two cotton balls in a glass of iced milk.
2. After pinching some of the milk from the two cotton balls, apply it to the eyelids for 3 minutes. If you feel that the ice is not enough, you can re-dip ice milk.
3. If you don’t have milk at home, applying fresh pineapple slices on your eyelids can quickly reduce the swelling!
4. Okay! The eyelids are swollen, and the eyes are radiant again.
Beauty and skin care tips 6: Puff should be washed once at least four days
Although pressed powder is the most basic cosmetic, it was found in the survey that few people know how often to replace the powder puff in the pressed powder or clean it. Some people even didn’t clean the puff until it changed from beige to dark brown.
A lot of bacteria grow in such a puff, and if you use it to coat powder, the previous cleaning work is wasted. Moreover, it can also make your face acne and inflammation. Under normal circumstances, if you only use 1/4 of the powder puff each time and use both sides, then you should clean the puff once at least four days.
Beauty and skin care tips 7: Wash your face and bathe separately
Because there is a lot of steam in the bath and the pores are opened, the skin looks smooth and tender after washing the face, so some people think it is good for the skin. But in fact this behavior will hurt your facial skin.
Because you must use warm water to wash your face, the temperature of the bath water is too high for your facial skin. Secondly, the water pressure of the shower is too strong, using it directly to wash your face will make the skin thin. Moreover, washing your face in the bath often overlooks the skin on both sides of your cheeks. Therefore, it is best to separate washing your face from bathing.